What is Shopify?
Shopify is among the largest electronic trading systems that support drop shipping, a flexible business management method. This e-commerce platform is among the best in the niche and its goal is to let entrepreneurs create an online store. Shopify can be used by anyone, even if you have zero experience with online stores. The system is perfect businesses that need an online store, with all the hassle and high cost excluded.
Shopify ecommerce benefits
We talked about the creation of a Shopify ecommerce store, and now we will explain why it is worth choosing this platform.
- At the beginning of 2017, 19.7% of stores were created on the basis of the Shopify platform, which is a great result. Perhaps after 2017, the situation has changed (no statistics for this period yet).
- Choosing Shopify means you will get a complete package of services. You do not need to buy Web hosting or tinker with the settings. This would mean you must have at least some knowledge in the field. With Shopify, you can leave all the tricky parts to the system itself.
- There are regular updates of Shopify with new applications on Shopify App Store. Those will turn more website visitors into customers, and make them purchase your products more frequently and in larger amounts. At this moment, Shopify has over 300 applications in its App Store, some of which are paid and some are free.
- You can buy some templates that Shopify offers or you can choose among the free ones. It is possible to pick among the 10 free themes or opt for unlimited paid templates.
- 24/7 user support. At any time of the day, you can get an answer to your question via chat, email or phone.
Why should you choose a Shopify platform for an ecommerce?
When it comes to setting up your online business at minimal cost, drop shipping is a perfect solution. The simplest way to do drop shipping would be by using Shopify.
With Shopify there is no need to stress over the excess goods not being sold. You order only the amount that meets the demand. Here lies the key difference of Shopify from traditional ecommerce stores (they involve either the production of goods or their wholesale purchase). Shopify lets you control how much product you have with just a few clicks.
Shopify is now a big name close to such giants as Apple and Magento. The platform is flexible and suitable for different branches of business. If you need an ecommerce store for selling homemade products on the Internet or you just want to expand an existing physical store, then this is a perfect option.
Shopify ecommerce store features
- Client profiles. Do you want to know more about those who buy your product? You can get more information with built-in client accounts to get closer to understanding the needs of your target audience. Study the history of visits and purchases to predict the interests of customers. If necessary, you can import the whole database or add new clients to the system.
- Gift vouchers, promotional codes and discounts. Shopify Store is ideal for building stable communication with customers and increasing loyalty. Send out promotional codes, spend «holiday discounts», encourage regular customers with gift vouchers — all this will not go unnoticed and have a positive impact on sales.
- Analytics. Any business should be in control. Shopify will provide a comprehensive report on sales, taxation, behavior of visitors and customers on the website and even help to make an inventory. All information about the business in a few clicks!
- Blogging. Be an individual — do not miss the opportunity to start a blog that will help to establish communication with your customers. Remember, a good content strategy works wonders with conversion, so tell more about your brand and products. And, of course, do not forget about the utility!
- Mobile app. An additional shopify ecommerce benefit is the ability to create a mobile application. Customers will be able to make a purchase faster, and you will be able to attract mobile traffic to your resource. Remember, this is a trend with great potential that can increase your profits in the first month after launch.
Why it is worth ordering the Shopify ecommerce development from KATASIS?
Ordering the Shopify ecommerce development with us, you get:
- Adaptive selling online store
- Technical support within a month after launch
- A dedicated team of specialists
We offer online store owners such services as settings and development of individual design, an adaptive customer account, payment system integration, goods management with the help of CMS, online store migration to Shopify and much more!
Our team hopes that this article has given you a complete understanding of how to create a Shopify ecommerce store. Do you have some ideas for your project? Great! Fill in the form and we will contact you shortly.