Customer Relationship Management is a special approach of doing business, in which the customer is at the heart of the company’s business. This strategy involves creating mechanisms of interaction with customers, in which their needs are the highest priority for the enterprise. Such a focus on the client affects not only the company’s overall business strategy but also corporate culture, structure, business processes, operations.
The main goal of implementing the CRM-strategy is to create a single ecosystem for attracting new and developing existing customers. Managing relationships means attracting new customers, neutral buyers turn into loyal customers, from regular customers to form business partners.
Read more: CMS development
CRM business development: technology
CRM-systems are specialized software that automates business processes, procedures and operations that implement the company’s CRM strategy. As a key tool for the acquisition and retention of customers, applications minimize the human factor when working with clients and allow to increase transparency in sales, marketing and customer service. The software product is a convenient tool that will support already existing regulations and processes and will develop together with the company.
KATASIS provides CRM integrations, customization and full development services. Contact our representative for the request of development a CRM. Or learn some more information on this issue by reading the rest of the article.
Read more: Business website development
Why do you need a CRM business development for your company?
5 reasons that explain why a CRM system is needed:
- To ensure the best customer experience, it is important to use a unified approach when interacting with customers. To do this, it is necessary to unite all communication channels and all processes of working with clients in a single information environment.
- Thanks to increasing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, you can achieve planned indicators of leads conversion. And this is impossible without understanding the history of communications, as well as the current preferences and needs of customers.
- To increase the effectiveness of sales, as well as improve performance for each employee and the company as a whole, you need to gain control over the funnel and sales processes.
- To increase customer loyalty and reduce outflow, it is important to provide first-class customer service. This can be achieved by increasing the productivity and quality of the service.
- To get a transparent picture of the work of all the company’s divisions, you need to automate processes and get analytics in real time. And this is possible only with the use of modern IT tools.
All these, as well as many other business tasks of the enterprise, are solved using CRM-technologies.
CRM development environment: what characteristics should a CRM system have?
Technologies are developing at a tremendous pace. And in order to provide companies with everything necessary to achieve exceptional results, CRM-systems must have several important characteristics. First, to ensure the rapid introduction and adaptation of new technologies through deployment in the cloud, the availability of ready-made functionality for solving business problems, customization tools, as well as quick and easy integration into the existing enterprise environment.
Read more: Directory website development
Secondly, to have the maximum simplicity and convenience for users thanks to a clever interface, mobile technologies, the use of machine learning algorithms and other intelligent tools.
CRM development companies: a flexible approach
We work on a methodology that is convenient for you: Waterfall + iteration, SCRUM or Agile. We are not afraid of changes on the go and are ready to provide timely communication and information about the stages of the project. If desired, we provide access to the Git version control system and the task-tracker. Each client receives a personal, competent project manager who is able to answer most questions. If necessary, a meeting with the participation of specialists and programmers is possible.