Quality Assurance Audit
Sometimes developers miss the testing stage, considering it is not important. They hope that any deficiencies can be worked out at any moment, and enterprising contractors take an extra charge for this. As a result, the project doesn’t work fully, and the money has already been paid. You won’t have such problems with our team, testing is always done on all projects.
Quality assurance services: types of site testing
The working capacity of the resource is checked by several types of testing:
- User interface
- A/B testing
Functional testing of the site
Starting to check the site is worth a functional component. This phase involves testing the functions of the site, which must be present without fail.
Read more: Design research
Testing the functions of the site:
- work of forms aimed at capturing visitors' data (example: callback, recall, etc.);
- search (consistency of results and adequacy of work);
- checking of hyperlinks leading to other pages, audit for the presence of incorrect links;
- the adequacy of counters;
- control compliance with the placed text and graphic information provided by the customer.
Having checked the functional testing of the site and web applications, the tester submits recommendations for revisions, if there are any.
Site load testing
Data are collected about the time for which the site (application) responds to the user's request. The obtained indicators are compared with the requirements of the search engines, and, if compliance is not achieved, corrections are made.
Load testing of the site and QA for applications implies:
- Checking the speed of response when simultaneous actions of a large number of users, to understand what traffic will sustain the project. Audit the speed of displaying scripts, content and pictures on the screen. Identify suitable server parameters.
- If indicators don't match, the parameters are optimized. Often, load testing of sites is done automatically.
Site testing for vulnerabilities
The next test is the safety of your project and the ability to reflect the actions of ill-wishers. Testing a site for errors and vulnerabilities reveals flaws in the code and operation of the server, using them, attackers can cause great harm to the resource.
Read more: Edge-Case testing services
These activities include the following events:
- site audit on vulnerability manual analysis of site content search and detection of errors in the logic of actions of scripts and component web applications.
- make the necessary checks better before launching the project than to conduct site security testing and web applications when the resource is already compromised and the company incurred financial losses.
Checking the operation of system processes (whether they meet the requirements of the conditions responsible for the quality of the site) is QA services. In other words, this type of analytics improves the development process itself.
Quality assurance audit process:
- Verification evaluation of the system to determine whether the result of the development phase is consistent with the conditions prescribed in the concept of the stage;
- Validation determination of compliance, software developed by the user's expectations and needs, system requirements. During the testing process, we focus on the needs of the end user. Therefore, we draw up an objective picture of the state of the project.
- Automatic testing. To use automatic testing of a site and web applications means to perform work at all levels by software. Do this in order to reduce the time and simplify the process.
There are 2 approaches to automation:
- at the code level (this includes unit testing);
- at the appearance level for the user (user actions are simulated by test frameworks).
Most often, automated testing of web-based applications is done through a graphical user interface.
- Manual testing. Developers are told about the errors found by the users who try the project functions in their work — this is the manual testing of web applications and sites.
With the apparent simplicity of this method, its use is mandatory in the following situations:
- usability testing when flexibility is needed in projects with short deadlines
We will solve the problems posed by you in a comprehensive way. Our company is:
- a cohesive team of creative specialists;
- testing by specialists with vast experience, which means they know the nuances and "pitfalls" of the process;
- competent quality control in audit and assurance of the work performed;
- flexible prices and loyalty system for regular customers.
QA for apps and QC testing site
QA testing of the site (Quality Assurance) is a check of the operation of system processes on the correspondence of conditions that ensure the quality of work and software product. Often QA is not considered testing, allocating for this only a component — QC (Quality Control). QC testing of the site is aimed at analyzing the system itself, identifying its shortcomings or potential vulnerabilities according to system requirements. As practice shows, only regular QA testing of web sites will allow to guarantee the uninterrupted operation of your resource and prevent any breakdowns at the initial stage.
Read more: Development and visualization
When do you need to do QA and QC testing of the site?
Pages are loaded for a long time even with a small number of visitors
You receive an error message all the time
- The site does not display correctly in different browsers
- There is no conversion for a long time
Main objectives of testing sites
The purpose of testing is a comprehensive check between the expected system performance and the correspondence of real performance to the requirements.
To achieve this goal, the testers perform the following tasks:
- Creating an artificial situation that potentially may happen in the working process
- Monitoring processes of implementation of target activities inside the system under the action of "stimulus"
- Analysis of the "reaction" of the site on the proposed conditions and its compliance with the installed model
Types of site testing
There are many types of testing, which differ in both the level of analysis and the various quality criteria. Let's dwell on the main aspects that will improve the performance of your site and even give it a new life and customers.
1. Functional testing of the site
Since the ability to use the site is the main requirement, the functionality check is paramount in the tester's work. Only such work of the site can be considered a reference: the implementation of targeted actions without violations with a predetermined result, integration with other programs and security.
2. Compatibility testing
Regardless of which gadget comes to the site, the resource must adapt. To test this condition, there are many programs, so at the end of the test you can get an exhaustive report and make the site convenient for any device.
3. Attendance testing
A specific analysis that involves code review and identifying errors. However, the focus is also on the ability of the code to read, modify and test, which makes this monitoring necessary for programmers.
4. Performance testing
In this case, the testers pay attention to performance, i.e. how quickly the site performs targeted actions in the normal mode and taking into account various conditions. For this is carried out not only testing site speed but also takes into account the volume of internal resources that are spent to carry out certain tasks. Sometimes for this purpose also load testing of sites is carried out, i.e. Analysis of work with a large number of visitors with different requests.
5. Site security testing
Hacker attacks and hacking — the owners of their own resources often have to deal with this. In order not to become a victim and always be prepared, conduct regular testing of the site for vulnerability.
6. Practicality testing
Specific analysis, which can be understood and how to test the usability of a web site. At this point, the tester becomes a user and summarizes how clear and convenient it is to interact with the resource, what to add, and how this should be presented.
Manual testing of the site
It becomes clear already from the name itself that in this case the tester does not use the program, but is guided in the search for errors by the behavior of an ordinary visitor to the resource. It is suitable for large projects and already for implemented sites, and automatic testing of the site for errors is always performed by a specialist, then any user can do it manually.
Automatic testing of the site
Automatic testing of web sites is carried out by testers at the QC stage, using programs for this purpose, or by handwriting written scripts. An excellent solution for testing small website extensions and assessing its performance even without access to the source code.
Best quality assurance: a flexible approach
We work on a methodology that is convenient for you: Waterfall + iteration, SCRUM or Agile. We are not afraid of changes on the go and are ready to provide timely communication and information about the stages of the project. If desired, we provide access to the Git version control system and the task-tracker. Each client receives a personal, competent project manager who is able to answer most questions. If necessary, a meeting with the participation of specialists and programmers is possible.
Мы - KATASIS
Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы. Особенно, если это годовщина существования нашей
любимой студии! Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы.
Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы. Особенно, если это годовщина существования нашей любимой студии!