Unique Selling Proposal for website
The main page of a corporate or personal website is a contact point that is able to form a first impression. Who depends on how it will be? True, only from you.
Today everything can be molded on the main pages, from this they become faceless, because for the most part they run into one another against the general background. Nevertheless, there are websites that are deceptive at first glance, and there are those that are repulsive.
Remember, your website is not just a picture with a shop window, it is a machine for attracting customers and making money. In this article we will tell you about one powerful element of the website main page, which is able to immediately highlight it (in the eyes of customers) against the background of similar resources.
USP is a unique selling proposition. More accessible language — the declared benefit, which is unique in relation to the product and valuable to the consumer. This is what arouses the visitor’s interest at first sight, and more on that later.
What do you get by ordering the unique selling proposition for website development by KATASIS?
Unique selling proposition (USP) is the best way to convey information about the product to a potential customer. In the conditions of a modern crazy competition, it works much more effectively than the usual advertising text. It is the USP that allows you to turn an ordinary product into a “unique” one. Thanks to the USP, the product is positioned as special and unique. He is able to solve the problem and satisfy the need of the client.
It is very difficult to create a unique selling proposition unless you are introducing an innovative product or service on the market that is no longer represented by anyone. The main niches in any segment are occupied by competitors who have been using various advertising strategies for more than one year. However, it is possible. A product that has a USP wins in comparison with a product without it.
To order a USP, you should contact the experienced specialists of KATASIS, who will find and emphasize the distinctive uniqueness that will help to highlight your brand, attract the target audience and increase the company’s profit.
The purpose of creating a USP for the website
This is the minimum task of the general impression of the main page. Do not forget that the visitor, basically, does not come to you personally, but to one of the companies that sells the product of interest or provides the necessary services.
He still chooses. Your website and the company at this stage has the status of the applicant. Therefore, he is «tightened» inside the site from the very first glance. A visitor will not carefully read everything that is on the main page until you manage to hook him with something. He will be able to read carefully only some short text that can be «digested» in a few seconds.
Stages of development unique selling proposition for website
- Product Analysis Our experts will conduct analytical work that will help to describe your product, its packaging, analyze all its pros and cons.
- Market analysis. KATASIS experts will conduct a comprehensive market research, examining its structure, condition and highlighting current trends.
- Target audience analysis. KATASIS marketers will create a portrait of the consumer, analyze all the quality of the goods that are relevant to the target audience, in order to understand what should be emphasized when creating the unique selling proposition services.
- Competitor analysis. KATASIS will analyze all competitors ‘offers on the market, examine them for USP, investigate competitors’ advertising work in order to determine which product qualities are already described in advertising and which remain untouched by competitors.
- Internal audit of the company and brand. We will check the status of the company, carefully examine the positive and negative aspects of the brand, and make its description.
- Formation of a list of key benefits. Having received all the necessary data, we will compile a list of the main advantages of your product or service.
- Creating USP. Based on the processed information, our company’s specialists will develop a unique selling proposition for your brand, which will be a synthesis of product-relevant qualities, aspects not affected by competitors and a distinctive feature of your product or service.
Requirements for a unique selling proposition
A unique selling proposition (USP) is an advertising and marketing strategy that must meet three requirements.
- The text should contain a specific proposal for the consumer (buy a specific product, get a specific benefit).
- The offer must be unique, competitors either cannot make the same offer, or simply have not put it forward. Uniqueness can be directly related to the product, or consist in an unusual advertising statement.
- The proposal must be strong enough to attract a huge number of new consumers, to persuade them to purchase a product or service.
It is impossible to create a unique selling proposition using only empty enticing words. We need to come up with such a communication message that will help the consumer:
- reconsider their usual views;
- take a fresh look at a specific product category;
- select goods among others.
Why do you need to order unique selling proposition for website development by KATASIS?
- Selling goods with USP will be easier.
- You won’t be afraid of the low prices of competitors, since the product will have other unique selling proposition benefits.
- Even with similar unique selling proposition ideas, your product will be one and only.
- It will be much easier to motivate the consumer to re-purchase.
- You will receive a platform for creating a successful product promotion strategy.
The development of a unique sales offer is an important step towards success. Therefore, it is better to entrust it to professionals — KATASIS web studio.